Upcoming Classes for 2018
All Seminars led by Coach & Author Cami McLaren
Enrollment: The Art of Collaborative Communication
What is enrollment?
Enrollment is “the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.” (Eisenhower)
Enrollment is a specific communication skill that is effective everywhere and will vastly improve all your results – in business and elsewhere throughout your life.
When you master this skill of communication, you will be able to enroll:
- potential clients and customers in hiring you, buying your product or service
- people in referring business to you
- the court in finding in favor of your client
- your staff into doing their jobs and doing them well
- supervisors in supporting you in doing your job
- team-members in working together
- clients in paying you on time
- your children in cooperating with you
In this workshop, you will learn the R.E.A.L.I.T.Y.™ model of enrollment – a specific communication tool that will afford you the results above and more.
People who learn and practice this model report increases in their efficiency and improved results in all areas of life.
Participants will learn how to:
- easily create rapport and trust
- ask the right questions to generate a high degree of ownership and follow through
- listen so others feel heard
- speak in a way that others are inspired to take committed action
- create win-win agreements
- help people overcome perceived obstacles in order to create tangible outcomes
June 19 (Tuesday)
1:30pm – 4:30pm
$140/person for 2 or more from same company
If you register by March 19, your cost is $100!
“Cami has taught me that effective communication and enrollment is NOT about getting someone else to see things your way. Effective communication, and the concept of enrollment, is about truly listening and understanding the other person or the other side. With this understanding, you can communicate more effectively and advance your objective with someone else in a way that causes them to be really committed, because they really believe it for themselves. It is a way to find common ground and value that often leads to a better result than just convincing someone to do it your way. Cami is an incredible teacher of these subtle nuances in communication and learning just a small fraction of these skills has made a world of difference in both my personal and professional life.”
January 17, 2018
How to Make 2018 the Best Year of Your Career
Past Classes from 2017
January 17, 2017 (Tuesday) 9am - 11am
Goal Setting: How to Make 2017 Your Best Year
April 26, 2017 (Wednesday) 9am - 11am
What Have You Been Doing All Day? Learn to Manage Time for Greater Results
July 25, 2017 (Tuesday) 8:30am - 12 noon
Discover the Secrets of Effective Communication
October 24, 2017 (Tuesday) 8:30am - 12 noon