Upcoming Classes for 2019
All Seminars led by Coach & Author Cami McLaren
Accountability – The Key to Improved Effectiveness and Sustained Results
Accountability is the foundation to sustainable change. Until we embrace true accountability, it is difficult to achieve what we are after. Accountability in the organization improves productivity, efficiency and morale.
Our definition of accountability is non-punitive. It is a way of looking at your choices and your results so you can learn and make different choices in the future. This type of accountability is empowering. It is the key to success – in the organization and everywhere.
Outcomes from Accountability Training
- Introduction to and adoption of, a new definition of accountability
- New awareness and tools to improve accountability in your organization
- The value of personal accountability for the individual
- The value of personal accountability for your organization
- The value of seeing choices in all situations
- How to see choices in all situations
- Learning from mistakes and making different choices in the future
Date: February 12, 2019, Tuesday
“I have come to the frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element. It is my personal approach that creates the climate. It is my daily mood that makes the weather. I possess tremendous power to make life miserable or joyous. I can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration; I can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal. In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis is escalated or de-escalated…”
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Transformative Coaching Essentials
What is a Professional Coach?
The designation of “Professional Coach” means you have met the McLaren Coaching criteria of skills and ways of being a professional coach. Many people take coaching into different disciplines and so the designation is flexible. For example, you might be a Professional Business Coach, a Professional Health Coach, or a Professional Finance Coach.
What are the skills and ways of being a professional coach?
Skills are numerous. We teach the ICF (International Coach Federation) Core Competencies (https://coachfederation.org/core-competencies), and much more. We teach NLP (neuro-linguistic programming), listening skills, and the skills of supporting people in moving forward in their lives; in getting what they most want to have.
“Ways of being” is less specific than “skills” and is the most essential piece in becoming a professional coach. A way of being is a presence, a place to start, how people experience you, your level of openness and accessibility, your ability to meet people where they are and stand in that place with them. This is what supports people in moving forward. This is also an important distinction in our training.
What “kind” of coach training is this?
We teach results-based coaching. This means we coach to the end goal of getting what your clients really want. We coach commitment. The feedback we receive is that we are straightforward and effective in supporting people in creating tangible and specific results, whether those be business results, financial results, relationship results, health results, or anything else.
Results of Coach Training
- You will be certified as a Professional Coach by McLaren Coaching.
- You will have, among other things:
- the skill sets of coaching;
- the ground of BEING a professional coach;
- substantial experience coaching intern clients;
- substantial real-time specific and usable feedback on your coaching;
- the experience of coaching others in the training;
- a structure for “how” to coach, as in Intake Forms, Coaching Plan creation, Prep forms, Debrief forms and other logistical matters;
- knowledge of and competency in, the ICF Core Competencies for coaching;
- experience in enrolling clients (see c., above); and
- so much more!
The Training: 1 Saturday per month – full days. Time may vary, but plan on 8am – 6pm.
- January 26
- March 2
- March 23
- April 27
- May 25
- June 22
- July 20
- August 17
- September 14
- October 12
- November 9
- December 14/15
Training will take place in Sacramento.
See www.mclarencoaching.com/coach-training-program for more informationTo register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
June 19, 2018
The Art of Collaborative Communication
January 17, 2018
How to Make 2018 the Best Year of Your Career
Past Classes from 2017
January 17, 2017 (Tuesday) 9am - 11am
Goal Setting: How to Make 2017 Your Best Year
April 26, 2017 (Wednesday) 9am - 11am
What Have You Been Doing All Day? Learn to Manage Time for Greater Results
July 25, 2017 (Tuesday) 8:30am - 12 noon
Discover the Secrets of Effective Communication
October 24, 2017 (Tuesday) 8:30am - 12 noon