People, especially those you love and are close to, can bring you down more than just about any other circumstances. We tend to become like the people we are around the most.
Get a piece of paper and looking at simply hours in your day, write down the five people who you spend the most time with. Then averaging them together, answer these questions:
- *What is their collective attitude?
- *What is their collective wealth?
- *What is their level of success, in business and elsewhere?
- *What is their sense of what’s possible (positivity versus pessimism)?
- *How committed are they?
- *What do you strive for in your life and do they support that?
And then of course, do you need to make some changes?