Coaching is Useful for:
- Improving communication
- Gaining control over your work life
- Being more productive and managing time well
- Gaining energy, reducing stress
- Setting boundaries and prioritizing in a way that allows maximum productivity
- Setting and achieving goals
The Benefits of Coaching Are:
- Improved communication in work and personal relationships
- Clarity on what you want in your professional life and specific steps toward achievement
- Making values-based decisions and setting meaningful priorities
- Achieving a sense of balance between work and personal life
- Accountability for your choices, leading to realization of the control you have in all areas of life
- Determining the next level in work and personal life and achieving it
Sign up for our free newsletter full of useful business tips and receive a free gift – our complete time management tools research – a compilation of time management techniques from the experts.
Upcoming Classes for 2017
All Seminars led by Coach & Author Cami McLaren
January 17, 2017 (Tuesday) 9am - 11am
Goal Setting: How to Make 2017 Your Best Year
April 26, 2017 (Wednesday) 9am - 11am
What Have You Been Doing All Day? Learn to Manage Time for Greater Results
July 25, 2017 (Tuesday) 8:30am - 12 noon
Discover the Secrets of Effective Communication
October 24, 2017 (Tuesday) 8:30am - 12 noon
Communication 101: Nuts & Bolts of Listening, Speaking & Understanding
What would you experience in your personal and professional life if people heard you? If you heard them?
How cool would it be if people understood you?
What results will you generate when you master effective communication?
To achieve your results involves relationships with other people. The most important element in strong relationships is communication. The only way to get the results you are after is to develop effective communication skills.
Attend this upcoming seminar to improve relationships and results through these techniques, and more:
- Reflectively listening
- Making clear requests and promises to improve clarity & build trust
- Being intentional in your communication to achieve specific results
October 24 (Tuesday)
8:30 am – 12 noon
Take $5.00/person if 2 or more from same company
This workshop has helped with my communication around the office, with my family, and with my clients. When I communicate more effectively, then everything is so much easier! It is amazing how people respond when they truly feel heard. And in my business (and really any business), clients are much more satisfied and likely to retain my services when they felt like they are understood and heard.
– Alexandria Goff, The Law Office of Alexandria Goff
Recent News / Stuff From Our Blog
Testimonials / What Our Clients Say
- Our office retained Cami McLaren a a Performance Coach for several of our lawyers. We have also hired her to give seminars to our staff members. Cami has performed above and beyond expectations with assisting the lawyers in areas of time management, work performance, and relationship building. Since she is a lawyer, she understands the pressures of the career. She also understands how important it is to balance the work place and home/family life. I would recommend her services to any law fim interested in improving their lawyers’ productivity. Cami’s seminars are thought-provoking and my staff has begged me to continue to have her as a speaker. Relationships in the work place are extremely important and Cami puts all the important qualities in perspective. We are very fortunate to have found her services and will continue to use her services for years to come.
- Before Cami, I thought I knew something about how to work effectively, but she has opened my eyes to a larger world of accountability and effectiveness. We began with learning a vocabulary. The vocabulary turned to vision. Cami helped me institute a plan of action for that vision and then work the plan. My work with her has returned many dividends in my personal and professional life, and I am grateful to Cami for her persistence and patience in teaching me to guide myself. Robert Sallander, Managing Partner Greenan, Sallander, Peffer and Lally, LLP San Ramon, CA
- I just finished Cami’s 10 week course for small business owners and it was fabulous—exactly what I needed to take my business to the next level. As a stay at home mother of two small boys, often times my business does not get the attention it needs in order to thrive. I started this class feeling limited and overwhelmed with the daily demands of running a business and raising a family. Cami helped me recognize the many barriers that get in the way of my success and gave me the tools to overcome them. In addition, Cami helped to show me that with proper time management and organization, it is more than possible to optimize both my time as a successful business owner and mother. Upon completion of the final class session, I felt empowered, inspired, excited and ready to take charge of my business. One of the best things about the accountability model that Cami teaches is that it overflowed into all areas of my life—having positively influenced my business as well as my personal relationships. If you are ready to move your business to the next level, Cami is the perfect person to assist you! Success will require an open mind, determination, discipline and courage, but like all good things in life, it is well worth the work.
- Unique and powerful class. I recommend the accountability and enrollment class to anyone who works with clients or customers or manages employees. This class helped me with all of my relationships, not just business relationships. The communication and time management sessions were particularly helpful to me. Holding the class in a 10-week format reinforced concepts and allowed me to really learn and use the tools that Cami provided. Even though each session was only 1.5 hours, I took away something important and useful from each class. Cami brought a diverse group of people together for the class, from different professions and different perspectives. I learned something from everyone there. I carry my class notebook around with me to keep the great information and tools at my fingertips. The class helped me to move myself and my business forward, and I thank Cami for that gift.